Collaborate and network productively, exchange information and data, access key apps, make decisions and interact with customers – and do it all in any situation, time or place. Properly and thoroughly consolidated applications and secure mobile device management provide the working basis for mobilized staff.
Transforming IT for mobile enterprise
- Management of mobile devices from the cloud via Mobile Device Management
- Integration of private devices (Bring your Own Device) in conformance with security and governance standards
- Access to applications such as CRM and ERP systems, and to corporate data – regardless of operating system and hardware
- Remote installation and maintenance of mobile applications
- Remote deactivation of devices, with deletion of all data, for protection of corporate data
- Interaction with customers via mobile tools and social media
- Development and integration of mobile enterprise applications
- Mobilization, integration and operation of SAP applications
- App provision via your own business app store
- Simko 3: Separation of highly secure enterprise applications including customer data, e-mails and contacts from private applications
(PDF - 0.8 MB)
Best Practice 2‑2013
(PDF - 10.2 MB)
Airport: Rapid access to information, flights filled exactly to capacity, satisfied passengers.
Continuous flows of goods, precise delivery dates and times, and no 40%-empty vehicles.
Serving the citizens
Mobile office: When City Hall comes to you.