Secure digitalisation and networking is now a prerequisite for ensuring a company’s success. However, increasingly professional hackers and around 200,000 new variants of viruses, worms and Trojans each day threaten this success. Securing ICT infrastructures is therefore critical for companies. A security concept is needed, however, which exceeds the mere provision of failsafe data centers and data lines, as data protection laws and compliance also need to be taken into consideration. It must also be capable of dealing with the risks and attacks from the web, which are continuously changing.
Whitepaper Cloud Security
(PDF - 0.6 MB)
Transformation to ICT Security
T-Systems supports companies during each step of the journey towards Transformation to ICT Security:
- Analysis of risks and potentially threatened corporate values
- Analysis of existing IT systems with regard to the associated threat potential
- Development of a customised security strategy
- Reduction in the complexity of existing, heterogeneous IT systems through a standardised infrastructure and applications from the cloud
- Integration of mobile resources via mobile device management
- Secure separation of private and business areas on mobile devices
- Clearly defined access rights based on roles and service levels
- Setup of an internal early warning system (Security as a Service)
- Trustworthy exchange of information on acute threats between experts and management across corporate boundaries and sectors
- Promotion of security awareness and understanding of the security guidelines through employee training
Benefits of ICT Security
- End-to-end security, from the end device to the server, including mobile communication
- Secure cloud computing, mobile enterprise and secure collaboration
- Simple, cost-efficient management of mobile end devices via mobile device management from the cloud
Test it now: MoDM from the cloud
- Failsafe data centers (TwinCore)
- Location of data and applications determined by the customer
- Redundant networks
- Secure data transmissions via IP-VPN tunnel
- Attract and analyse attackers with honeypots
- Needs-based provision of security from the cloud via Security as a Service (SecaaS)
- Utilisation of the turnkey security solutions Clean Pipe from the cloud
- Setup of a company-internal advanced cyber defence (ACD)
- Next generation security operations center (NG SOC) highlights new threats at an early stage
- Comprehensive European data protection provisions
BAG2GO: The bag that never gets lost – and also lowers fuel costs.
Run-tastic: Perfectly tailored resources and services for fitness enthusiasts.
SureNow: Tailored insurance – at the last minute and everywhere.
Consol: The cloud helps the glass manufacturer to streamline its IT for growth.