New technologies for greater customer proximity need security requirements that go beyond the stability of the infrastructure and defense against hacker attacks. A state-of-the-art ICT architecture must ensure not only compliance with internal processes, but also with statutory data processing.
Transforming IT for ICT security services
- End-to-end security, from terminal device to server
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Clearly defined access authorizations and service levels
- Secure management of mobile devices from the cloud via mobile device management
- Attract attackers with honeypots and evaluate
- Redundantly structured networks
- Fail-safe data centers (TwinCore)
- Encrypted transmissions via IP-VPN tunnels
- Customer-defined locations for data and applications
- Conformance with stringent European data-protection regulations
Whitepaper Cloud Security
(PDF - 0.6 MB)
Managing electricity provision and household appliances via smartphone.
Continuous flows of goods, precise delivery dates and times, and no 40%-empty vehicles.
Serving the citizens
Mobile office: When City Hall comes to you.