Collaboration with customers and partners is unhindered by any boundaries. Employee know-how and creativity are fully available for development efforts. Collaboration on projects takes off in secure virtual spaces. These things become possible via tools that provide full mobile access to data, documents, applications and video conferencing.
Transforming IT for collaboration
- Employees can collaborate, quickly and easily, at the right time, and regardless of the physical distances involved
- Networked interaction with customers, partners and suppliers – free of all constraints of time, role and hierarchy
- Seamless communication via cloud computing – across different protocols and hardware platforms
- Mobile collaboration between employees across company boundaries via mobile device management – and with integration of private devices (BYOD).
- With unified communication & collaboration (UCC), share information via the cloud and knowledge via telepresence, video telephony, chats and social-network tools
- Professional document management enables central file management and processing in projects and workflows, even in mobile contexts
- Customer interaction management, for management of service-center communications with customers – from phone calls to Facebook posts
White Paper Collaboration
(PDF - 0.8 MB)
Best Practice 2‑2013
(PDF - 10.2 MB)
Airport: Rapid access to information, flights filled exactly to capacity, satisfied passengers.
Continuous flows of goods, precise delivery dates and times, and no 40%-empty vehicles.