A dynamic IT infrastructure creates the basis for increased customer proximity. It supports new business processes and equips specialist areas with resources and solutions in a fast and flexible manner. One of the prerequisites for this is the transformation of legacy IT into dynamic provision models. At the same, however, application landscapes need to be consolidated and a fast and secure connection to the cloud computing services needs to be ensured. T-Systems makes existing, heterogeneous IT landscapes fit for the cloud, without shutting down operations.
(PDF - 0.5 MB)
Transform to Cloud
T-Systems supports companies during each step of the journey towards Transformation to the Cloud:
- Based on a jointly-developed concept, and with the assistance of standardisation and modernisation, the complexity of existing IT is reduced
- Increased automation and virtualisation increases the flexibility of a company’s IT. IT becomes “cloud-ready”
- Optimised integration of the cloud ensures existing IT systems and cloud-based services are closely interlinked
- Thanks to the use of scalable cloud resources, new business ideas and processes can be driven forward – “Start small and scale up”
Benefits of cloud computing
- IT resources can be provided in a scalable and flexible manner
Test vCloud now
- Provision in line with the business situation or the requirements of the various specialist departments
- Dynamic business applications irrespective of the operating system and end device (SAP)
- Extremely high storage and computing performance for Big Data analyses by the minute
- Interface for videoconferences that is independent of the protocols and hardware in use
- Mobile Device Management (MoDM) from the cloud makes “bring your own device” safe
Test MoDM from the cloud
- Provide business applications in a safe and needs-based manner. Migrate and market internal company applications
Request Cloud Integration Center test environment now
- Provision via TwinCore data centers and redundant routes
- Data security through encrypted transmissions, for example, IP-VPN tunnels
- Transparent in relation to payment and usage – no high investment costs
Zero Distance Workshops
(PDF - 0.4 MB)
BAG2GO: The bag that never gets lost – and also lowers fuel costs.
Run-tastic: Perfectly tailored resources and services for fitness enthusiasts.
Consol: The cloud helps the glass manufacturer to streamline its IT for growth.