Whoever turns large quantities of data into information has a clear competitive advantage: Big Data analyses from structured and unstructured data provide the basis for making faster and better decisions. This enables companies to adjust their products more intensively in line with market requirements and provide individual services. What’s more, Big Data analyses from the cloud can help to simulate markets or increase the availability of industrial facilities, before disruptions are incurred.
Big Data In Logistics
(PDF - 1.3 MB)
Transform to Big Data
T-Systems supports companies during each step of the journey towards the Transformation to Big Data:
- Implementation of a cloud-based infrastructure as a platform for Big Data
- Speeding up of the data flow from existing data warehouse systems, in order to be able to utilise information optimally in real-time
- Support with the connection and utilisation of new data sources, such as from social media or production processes
- Provision of externally available, business-relevant data in a Big Data cloud
- Derivation and implementation of new business models
Benefits of Big Data
- Faster, better decision making for new products and services
- Structured data from business applications such as CRM and ERP together with …
- … unstructured information from the social web as well as machine and sensor data analyses
- Secure storage of large quantities of data and provision of computing power based on needs via cloud computing
Test Infrastructure from the Cloud (IaaS) now
- Analyses and simulations within a matter of minutes
- Unfiltered information that is updated daily without the need for expensive market research
- Utilisation of the Hadoop framework or SAP HANA for Big Data analyses
- Utilisation of Splunk solutions for processing machine-generated data
Opportunities for the energy sector
(PDF - 1.6 MB)
BAG2GO: The bag that never gets lost – and also lowers fuel costs.
Run-tastic: Perfectly tailored resources and services for fitness enthusiasts.
Consol: The cloud helps the glass manufacturer to streamline its IT for growth.